Bangs | Brunette | Haircut | Hairstyle | Minimal | Minimalist | Layers?
If you are looking for some short curly hair styles you can try today, you came to the right place because this article gives you what you are looking for. For some people, having a short curly hair is a problem because they find it difficult to design and maintain.
However, this can be solved by choosing the right style for your curls. You should not force yourself to have extremely straight hair when your natural locks are curly. Don't think of your curly hair as a curse but as a blessing that makes you look fun, playful and unique.
Crooked hard people usually have difficulty handling and tampering with their wild locks. Some resort to wearing hats or bandannas while others do something more drastic like straightening their natural curly hair. This should not be the case. You just have to take care of your locks by washing and shampooing them regularly.
If you want to know something good short curly hair styles , check out the paragraphs below.
- If you have an oval or elongated face, the best thing you can do with your hair is to decorate their fullness and body. You can try uniform layers on the top, sides and back of your hair for a full body hairstyle. Although the hair is blown by the wind, it does not feed because the hairstyle is naturally messy. This is perfect if you have tight and small curls.
- You can also try formally with your short curly hair. You can copy Marilyn Monroe's hairstyle, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Her hair is short and curly but it looks sexy and elegant because of the style. You can apply hair mousse or gel to your hair to cope well. This is perfect for girls who have wavy hair or large curls. You can wear this hairstyle if you are going to a formal event like a ball or corporate function.
- You can also try a bob trim if you have loose curls. Bob is usually associated with straight hair. But you can also do it if you have curly hair. You can add layers for shape and volume and make it even more fun and stylish.
- If you have thick hair, you can also do layering all the time. The lacquer will make the hair frame your face, giving the body and the volume in the upper body. This hairstyle is stylish and fun, perfect for girls who often participate in both casual and formal events.
- For women with big waves, you can have your locks cut in a nice and elegant style. The edge of your hair on the back and sides is cut in stylish style and your shoulders are swept on one side. This appearance may be suitable for teenagers or young adults. It is angular and looks very cool and trendy.