Medium length layered hairstyle contains layered hairstyle for all age group. Layers are perfect for face framing and medium hair looks great with layers
While it can be difficult to handle, African American hair is extremely versatile in being able to achieve a variety of hairstyles. For many women, the perfect style is a semi-relaxed, loose hair that still has plenty of body and moisture and is not released or neglected by hard hair products.
Here are some tips for keeping African American hair soft, loose, manageable and healthy:
1. The bottom line for soft, fresh black hair is moisture. Start by moisturizing your hair from the inside. Drink a lot of water!
2. Choose the right shampoo, with one that is moist and removes when you clean without removing the hair from all its natural oils. Also - not over-shampoo that can remove hair from moisture. Do not wash your hair more often than once a week for one and a half weeks. And shampoo only once, never twice.
3. Make sure shampoo is completely rinsed before conditioning and be patient - leave conditioner for several minutes to help re-hydrate your hair. Jump out the shower and cover your hair with a towel or shower cap while organizing your jewelry or makeup tray or removing old nail polish, so you are not tempted to shorten the moisturizing time.
4. Try hemp-based moisturizers on your hair, like Malibu's Hemp Moisturizer for Dry Skin, as a moisturizer for hair as well.
5. After rinsing the conditioner, dry the towel and add natural vegetable oils back to your hair, such as grapefruit, almond oil or a very lightweight application of virgin olive oil. Use your palms to spread one of these gloss enhancing oils evenly through the hair and comb or brush the hair so that the ends are also moistened.
6. Apply a mild straightener such as Curlaway® Relaxing Gel, which is natural and semi-solid. As Curlaway relaxes, it also curls with plant oils, vitamin B-5 (panthenol) and MSM. Unlike alkaline, fast-acting relaxers, Curlaway Gel can be used on chemically correct, permeated or colored hair, allowing highlights or even a change of shade.
7. All heaters can dry and damage hair. It is better to use a mid-range setting and best to let the hair dry naturally on the rollers. Iron your hair while it is damp or slightly damp, which can cause serious breakages and damage.
8. For stylish, romantic waves, put your hair with big rolls or use narrow rolls for sexy, bouncing rings.
9. Use the twisted, relaxed look, use a medium-thin curling rod and let the curls fall where they can.
10. After using rollers under a tumble dryer or air dryer, drive your fingers through the hair a few times after you are ready to straighten, helping to smooth out the hair and get a natural look.
11. To maintain large volume, use a flatiron only on the upper layers and the front to achieve a frizz-free, smooth look, while the curly hair underneath pumps up the volume.
12. Find a style that works with your natural hair type and growth pattern, and do not leave your hair until it is straight, straight and lifeless without the body or curvature. Show off your curls! Try to work with your hair and not against it.
13. Eat a balanced, healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables and protein and your hair will grow faster and healthier as well.
The reason is to have healthy, semi-relaxed hair, use mild relaxers and shampoos, very moisturizing and avoid too much heat.