Meg Ryan Saç Modelleri
Long hairstyles are so versatile, not only for different looks, but also for more advanced styles and layouts. Longer hair can be worn long and loose, with romantic curls or up in a bun for an imaginative look. Here are 6 great long styles for women.
1. Long and layered with straight-edged ends. This look is good for many face types (round, oval, square etc.) and is versatile as well, because you can leave it loose, curl to ring and even have a partial up-do like a messy bun or to and with a built-in braid.
2. Long and curly . Romantic curls are always popular, especially among women with long hair. Stars like Jessica Simpson and Kate Beckingsale have wonderful long hair with loose lids.
3. Tousled stock. This works best for hair that is medium in consistency (not for fine or extremely thick locks). To get the look, ask your stylist for long layers and when you styling, finger comb through your tendrils for a classic neat look. You can also do a partial mission by sweeping up the sides with barrettes or Bobby pins and letting the cascade into liquid layers. Perfect for a special date or the wedding you have to attend.
4. Ringlets. This must be one of the most romantic and sexy looks for women with long hair. There are many ways to achieve ring bracelets: You can either use curling iron or old-fashioned curlers, plus lots of strong hair spray to keep the look. For a nicer look, wrap the ringlets in a loose, messy bun and decorate with Bobby pins with crystal details.
5. Long shag. This style, which contains long and short layers, became popular in the 1960s and 70s and also struck a high note with Jennifer Aniston in the mid-90s with her famous shag as Rachel Green on Friends. For this hairstyle, choose razors, quick bangs for a modern twist to this cut. Of course, you can also twist under the ends and cut with Bobby pins for a Bob style look without getting your haircut. Many celebrities wear this faux bob style, like Rosario Dawson, Amy Adams and Leighton Meester.
6. Wavy locks with pointed or uneven pickles. This is a popular look and helps to hide a tall or wide forehead. It is also quite sexy if your hair is naturally wavy and you suck on one side. For a stylish night-on-style style, try to just clamp the covers and sides and use a curling iron on the loose sixties in the back for romantic rings or curls. Use a long-lasting hair spray to help you make your beautiful mission and attract last.