Recreate Lauren Conrad's long flowy ombre locks with the 16″ Ombre Extension by hairdo.
The trend of cornrows that cause hair loss is quite new. A cornrow is a hairstyle that has been around for ages. It spans all the sexes and ethnic groups. Nothing is as beautiful as an intrusion of braids. Since no two cornrow styles are the same, many choose to express them by braiding and blushing. Although the cornrow style is fine, it comes with its own challenges. One of the major problems associated with braiding is fracture. Cornrows cause hair loss tips described in this article. In addition to crime, one can experience boring, rippled and dry hair as a result of wearing cornrows or braids. To avoid losing hair when using cornrow hairstyle, follow the tips below:
- Choose your stylist intimately. As with any artwork, the braids vary in their skill levels. It is important that you choose one that has been practicing for some time. You should also insist that you see sample images of the stylist's work. This gives you a rough overview of the stylist's experience and expertise. This will help avoid bad braids that can stop increasing your hair loss.
- Have the right hair length before braiding. Your stylist should have enough hair to work with so that he / she does not end up giving you a very tight braid. For example, 10 cm should be enough for a straight hair length while 5 cm should suffice for curly hair.
- Wrap the hair to prevent breakage. When you go to sleep, your hair comes in contact with your pillow and the movements cause friction and tension will be applied to your braids. This can result in considered hair loss. To avoid this problem, just stick your head with a cloth before sleeping.
- As with all hairstyles, it is important that you do not keep braids for too long. This can increase fractures and in some cases also result in permanent hair loss. This can lead to a condition called tractionopecia.
- Clean your hair properly. This will prevent bacterial and fungal infection that can lead to dandruff and the development of bald spots in your head. It is important that you do daily cleaning of your hair and a thorough cleaning every week. Use appropriate chemicals or oils to help lubricate, especially in the scalp.
- Follow the instructions for hair stylist / artists.
The treatment of hair loss due to cornrow braids is varied. You can apply Minoxidil on the scalp for a few months and see if there are any noticeable changes or alternate searches by a doctor. The other natural methods that use herbal medicines can also be tested because they have fewer side effects than chemicals.
Ultimately, however, it will be up to you to choose the appropriate method to prevent hair loss from cornrows. Because cornrows strengthen their appeal, they should not be the cause of your hair loss.