over 50 hairstyles for 2013 | Short Hairstyles Women Over 50 – Hairstyles – Zimbio
Fade cut can be defined as a hairstyle that has the gradual transition from short to longer hair. There are so many variations of fade haircuts, but the idea is the same over all variations. The hairstyle is good for relaxed and formal looks, and you can experiment as much as you like as long as you have a skilled hairdresser you can trust. Although tapered cuts have been around for years, they have become popular in modern times, but there are some that seem to be more popular than others.
1. Caesar loses fade - It is among the best for African Americans mainly because of their skin color and dark hair color. The sides have short haircuts and long haircuts at the top. The upper hair clips have larger lengths that are usually swept to the front and not the side that many others fade. Fade makes it possible for short borders and bangs to comb laterally.
2. Mohawk Taper - Mohawk is still trending and you can stand out in a tapered dish Mohawk. For this bleaching, the hair on the upper part of the head is longer compared to that on the back of the head, allowing you to lift them in the faux hawk style. The length increases from top to bottom. You can easily pose this fade at home using pomade.
3. Afro loses fade - It is most suitable for men who have curly or fussy hair and the curls are styled from the top with the hair length that decreases from the top that goes down until they disappear. It is a very popular bleaching style especially for black men.
4. The temple faded - This style fits all colors and skin tones, but it must be done by a skilled hairdresser or hairdresser. It is more like a low pale, but the difference comes in because the transition between the hair lengths in this style is more abrupt, clear and clearly visible.
5. High taper - It fades with the skin about 2 inches or even lower than the hair. It is a style that can be rocked by anyone, but it seems to work best for men with black hair. You can easily keep your hair hard with pomade and it also works to keep your hair shiny. There is also the low taper bleaching that disappears one inch above the natural hairline. For the low taper, it is a good idea to use hair gel when styling gives the best results.
6. Bald Taper - It's a great style for men who are almost scaly because it gives an elegant look. It is very similar to military buzz but it is different because it fades from nothing around the sides to the top of the head where the bleaching is greatest. Its appearance works for bald men because it makes the baldness less visible.
7. Comb over fades - The lower hair is trimmed regularly in this style, where the top hair is left to grow in length. The lower hair is below the upper hair level. You can comb the top in a lick back.