Tag Archives: Loss

Hair Loss – Treatment for Women

Men are not the only ones who experience pattern baldness. Genital malady is a very real and difficult to handle part of many women's lives. In addition, there are other atypical reasons for thinning hair in women. And the treatment options that women have as means for these problems are somewhat different from those available to men. Hair loss is ...

Read More »

Cornrows Causing Hair Loss

The trend of cornrows that cause hair loss is quite new. A cornrow is a hairstyle that has been around for ages. It spans all the sexes and ethnic groups. Nothing is as beautiful as an intrusion of braids. Since no two cornrow styles are the same, many choose to express them by braiding and blushing. Although the cornrow style ...

Read More »

Female Hair Loss On Sides, Temples, And Around Edges

Female hair loss that occurs in the temple, edges or sides of the head can be caused by several different disorders. Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia Frontal fibrosing alopecia is a newly discovered condition. It is first described in 1994. Features include symmetrical hair loss along the upper hairline and the sides of the scalp. Complete or partial eyebrow loss may also ...

Read More »

Myths About Hair Loss – The Real Facts!

Let us face what no one wants to be bald unpleasant and there are so many compiled stories and myths about hair loss out there that can send someone into a frenetic panic. Here are some simple myths that argue the facts to put these stories in bed once and for all. Hair Shedding Many people worry when they see ...

Read More »

Hair Loss Remedy – Easy and Effective Herbal Treatments

A healthy body has fresh beautiful hair. Our hair is a reflection of our health. At any given time, about 90 percent of the hair is in the scalp in its growing phase. This growing phase lasts for 2 to 6 years. Each hair grows about 1 centimeter per month during this phase. The rest is 10% at rest level. ...

Read More »

Female Hair Loss Is It Real

Female hair loss affects about twenty-five percent of women. There are 1 in 5 women suffering from scalding hair. But news media and cosmetic conglomerates are quite silent on the issue of female hair loss. The advertising campaigns aimed at the female population are about keeping the long, floating hair beautiful. Their is a very limited number of ads on ...

Read More »

Can Hair Tonics Treat Hair Loss and Thinning Hair?

A few decades ago, hair tones were very popular in styling hair but they have been replaced by products like gel, serum and mousse. They are hardly available at some salons and drug stores, for the dead hard fans. These days, hair color has been made so that they perform more functions than giving the hair a shiny appearance and ...

Read More »

Hair Loss Treatment For Women

Hair loss in women we discover is a bigger problem than we previously knew. This has made it necessary for more women to look for hair loss treatments that work specifically for them. It is no big surprise that society today places a high value on the appearance of women. Magazine covers our abuses daily over the supermarket's aisles and ...

Read More »